Wednesday, March 19, 2008

First Quarter Report

This year started out bad for me. However, a bad start does not signify a bad year. In fact, things are turning out rather well. It is true about what they say about problems turning out to be a gold mine.

It has been two months, where am I?

I have managed to get my name on the internet.

I am now the author of 6 published articles, which can be found on several sites on the web, and the author of 10 more which are in different stages of completion. It was not easy and I never thought it would. It is a common mistake to think that internet copywriting is easy. Yes, once you get a steady stream of clients, money will start to pour in. However, you will have to put in a lot of time and effort developing and enhancing your copywriting skills and your credibility as a writer. Even if you are the best print copywriter yet you do not know how to communicate the value of your services, then you won't succeed on the web. It is all about how to get clients and how to handle your clients.

Of Blogs and Feeds

I have managed to increase traffic on my blog and, unintentionally on this one too.

I never really thought about how hooked up I am on what I have been doing for the last two months. I drove by a shop, that had a FEEDS sign, one day. I was on an office errand and I usually do not think about my copywrting during office hours, [Yes, I have a day job] but when I saw the sign, it got my mind working. It got me to thinking about my site and articles FEEDS. It was not until I had resolved my FEEDS problem that I realized the shop was selling hog FEEDS!

More good things to come

Lem told me to expect more good things to come. Indeed, I am expecting more.

In less than two months I have learned new words, written articles and I now know the difference between a semicolon and a colon. At this rate, I am excited to know where I will be after a year.

I see the need to open another blog, one that would concentrate on copies for women's magazines. It will be hard work ahead, but I do not mind. I enjoy writing and working to get my blogs on search engines.

Thank you

Thanks to Lem, who introduced me to copywriting. I have found a way to redirect my anxiety. You know I needed this.

Thanks to my family who supports me and believes that I will keep the ball rolling until it gathers the momentum of a speed ball. I am expecting the new laptop and digicam, hahahaha!
And of course, my clients and the people who posted my articles on their sites. Expect more good, original and solid content from me.

No comments: