Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Biggest Mistake In My Life

I am a snob! Yes, it is true and I am not ashamed to say this. Yet, I can be funny and friendly in my own womanly way. I choose my firends well especially of the opposite sex. I do not spread myself too thinly, so, when I consider someone a friend, he/she is a friend for life.

When I was in college I got hooked on chat. I met a lot of persons, mostly Filipinos. I did not chat with foreigners; afraid that the cultural differences would get in the way of pursuing true friendship. To make the story short, I got hooked on someone and got dumped, several times, I might add.

I turned my back on him, the last time there was any dumping that happened. I could have moved to where he was, yet I opted to turn my back. Turning my back on him [and yes on love and companionship as well] was the hardest decision I had to make. I was not making rational decisions anymore, which was my trademark among my friends. My turning back gave me a good view of the relationship. And I realized, I had made the biggest mistake in my life. I was a snob for one reason, to keep away from the likes of him. The person who is so bitter enough not to maintain a friendship. I have things to say, and I hope you listen well:

1. May I remind you that you literally told me to get lost. With the things you called me, I would not want to do anything else.

2. I have changed my URl, meaning I do not want you to find me, but you did. Do not leave me any messages. I have no interest in you or in anything that you have to say.
3. I have nothing more to offer you, my offer of friendship do not stand anymore. I offered it that one time, and you forfeited it by not taking it. I could only care less for people who do not know the value of friends.
4. I do not know you, I never have.

No comments: