Friday, October 31, 2008

Vintage Shirts

I’ve always hated shopping for clothes since I don’t want to be bothered with color selection and the frustration of not getting what I want if my size is not available. I resort to online shopping and catalog shopping, and I was more than happy that there are a lot of thingies for sale on multiply.

These shirts are from my friend Milalfel and they are called Vintage (design
) shirts. I’ve bought more than ten shirts from her, and I’m still looking forward to buying from the next batch. [This from a gal who did not know that a thing called vintage shirt ever existed.]

[hmmm. looks like I have too many pink shirts
already...have to think of a different wardrobe theme for next year...black maybe, just like late last year. may wedding gown ba na black?]

No comments: