Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Something is Bothering Me

The reason behind my nonsense posts this morning was that I seem to have said something wrong that have hurt the person I love and respect the most. Financial issues have gotten in between our relationship plenty of times already since we decided to get married.
I'm not used of asking someone else for financial help and the idea of sharing expenses with him is a new, if not odd, idea to me. He was taken aback with my questions but he must understand that even my family played a small role in my financial status(even when I was a student). I love him so and it hurts me that I have yet made another issue during this time when he just lost a member of his family. Nahihiya talga ako. I'd be really proud and feel special if he does spend something for me (other than the occasional spending for food and movies)...
Hay, can't seem to be making wise decisions or say the right words...

No comments: