Monday, September 29, 2008

Its raining cats and dogs

Its an emotional month for me and irritatingly so, my counselor has left the country. Its raining cats and dogs, meaning there is more bad news for me, and here I am making lists again.

1. I got a big contract but then I returned it and referred it to my bestfriend. She was more or less happy about it coz she'll have more funds for her house. In the end, she felt guilty and if not for the respect we had for each other, it would have gotten in between our friendship.

2. My health insurance is going to expire on my birthday so my mom and I decided to have our annual executive check up. My eyes are okay, I don't need glasses but I need an ENT consult. Might be vertigo or something else. I know my doc was holding back on saying pregnancy.

3. I'm getting my upper and lower ortho appliance but I went through a minor surgery. It hurt so bad that I don't want to go back to my dentist.

4. There were no complications about my surgery but the stitch got loose when I ate my first solid food in 3 days since the operation. Seems like I'm going back to my dentist.

5. Been told not to make issues so I have no one to talk to other than this damn blog. I created my blog for this in the first place. Why am I so damn emotional.

6. I don't want to write (for a living) for a while, or maybe forever. And I'm afraid to tell anyone.

7. I hate myself for being so damn emotional.

8. Now if I could just get my hands on a pint of supreme chocolate ice cream. Its soft and cold, good for my wound. Hope it doesnt loosen another stitch.

Forgot, need my Omepron before I eat the damn ice cream.

Better get some sleep then. Never mind the food.

If only I still smoke.

No comments: