Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday Coming Up

Oh yeah, my birthday is coming up. And unlike last year, I don't want to spend it in some bar getting drunk. And being dropped at our house by some guys I barely even knew. I was a mess last year. Good thing someone was kind enough to accompany me in my misery.

I remember this restaurant at the four-star hotel that is located at its private jetty. Was thinking of a formal dinner with my family. Only problem though is that there won't be any sunset there. The restaurant gets a good view of the sunrise and I don't think they'd be open that early. But I equally love the water and stars at night so id still get the ambience I'm looking for.

Dunno what my mom is planning though, she mentioned a trip to hong kong or singapore for the family just after the sale of the commercial lot.

No comments: