Monday, August 11, 2008

Worries

Planning for weddings can sometimes be draining and it can affect your relationship if the couple is not careful. I think the foremost concern for many are the expenses for the wedding. I've been so concerned about them myself, good thing that he is there to pull me back to my senses. I've never really wanted a luxurious wedding; all I want is a simple one with more focus on the ceremony-the exchange of vows. But I guess if you are a gal and you start day dreaming about your wedding, you start wanting for more chuvaness.

I am thankful that he is more focused on saving for our life after the wedding. It was very sweet of him to say the other day that he did not want me spending big for the wedding [My solution to the long guest list was to take the tab on the food for the extra guests] and he wished that I would be content on what he will be able to come up with. I realized that I was causing a burden with all the day dreaming I did about the wedding. Of course, I will be content on whatever he spends for.

Eventhough we've known each other for almost six years now, there are still things that I don't know about him. I fall in love with him more with the little things that he does for or tells me during these last few days. I am gald he is more concerned about the after the wedding part and of the expenses for the little one (if ever). I am also happy that he is concerned about my health especially when I work straight for a full day. I always tell him I'll be okay since I sleep for long hours the next day, but that doesn't stop him from worrying. He says having a little one is more fullfilling than work-another one of the sweet things he told me lately. He is excited about it, whereas I am worried to the point that my ulcer is acting up again. I sometimes dont understand his excitement considering the expenses, but as Lem says: if he really loves me that much, he will be more excited and happy than concerned.

No comments: