Saturday, February 28, 2009

Self Retreat

My bf had decided to take some time off and have not been practically talking to me. And now that almost half of my daily time have been emptied, I realize how much my life has changed in the past 5 years. I guess plainly put, I'm realizing my lack of life. I've planned a few things for the next few weeks. I don't really know when he is coming or if ever he is coming back. So I'm not going to sit around and sulk. Hey, they told me to leave him alone; so I am. At least this time its better that I know what's happening. The last time I had no idea our relationship was on the rocks that badly.

Anyway, I started with cleaning my nails. I know its not much but I'm proud I found something to do while everyone was gone and I had the house by myself. It beats sleeping the afternoon off considering I spent 10 hours sleep last night. Then tomorrow I plan to go jogging with my bro; he told me to be ready by 4:30. I originally planned on going alone but I'm not that depressed. It's dangerous to go alone when its still dark.

I'm not sure yet what I can do for the rest of the week. I had planned on going to a spa to get body scrubbing and exfoliating; and maybe bleaching too. It's gonna be summer soon. Though I don't know where I'm going, I'm not going to let this summer pass without wearing my swimsuit. Then maybe I'd treat my broods to a night out at a bar. I have the money to pay for it, got a 2K bonus for working weekends. Not much but in all, I earned about 5K last weekend, including bonus. Was going to save the money for my trip to Manila but since I'm not sure if we are going to be still an item, better just enjoy my time waiting.

Oh and by the way, I took a walk tonight. Not much stars but I got to breath deeply. My eyes are still sore and have eye bags from crying. But no one asked or maybe no one really has the guts to ask me anything personal around here. Went to my cuz's store after. Thought of buying beer but just decided not to on the last minute. My aunt was the one manning the store and I didn't want to shout San Mig Light; she's a little deaf.

Hmmmm. I'm not saying it guys, I'm trying to be tough here. Oh and don't reach me through my phone or YM. My self retreat or individual retreat mean less time on the PC or mobile phone. No gadgets please. Wish me luck! And do pray for me ;)

No comments: