Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Money Matters

Hon and I have been slowly listing down the things we would need for our wedding and for setting up a home after that. It's a long list and its very discouraging. So I finally just decided to forgo of my dream wedding non-essentials and opted for a simple one. Para lang mabili namin lahat ng kakailanganin for our pad. And before that, I have to think about the expenses for next month when I go see him (with nanay daw, lol).

Just now, I've made a list of my receivables for this month and although I've tripled my office salary, parang kulang pa rin. It's like, as your income increase your expenses increase as well. Pero sabi nga ni Hon, kahit ganun mga gastos namin ng December, it was worth it. At sabi ko naman, kausapin mo 500 mo na bill kng sagutin ka...

No comments: